Wood carburettor electronic control system FS462a (l)
Electronic control system FS 462 is the most extensive, the all-purpose control system for wood carburettor, what is currently an offer on the market. It's able to achieve the ideal efficiency with the help of modulating controlling of fan capacity.
Up to 25% of wood consumption and time efficiency is possible. The control system could be upgraded according to the number of wood carburettors. The FS462 was designed to be installed at a range of different carburettors. We could achieve higher efficiency with the help of our control systems for carburettors like SBS-heating boiler, SL-system solution housing technology, VIGAS, ATMOS, CTC, Forster.
A stepless fan control means that a boiler is not permanently operated in partial load. As long as a sufficient decrease of the heat energy takes place, the wood gasifier works at nominal power level. But during this process, the exhaust gas temperature is regulated in such a way that the efficiency increases, the heating duration is prolonged and thus the consumption of wood is reduced noticeably against thermostatically controlled boilers. If there is no longer sufficient heat removal, e.g. When the buffer or buffers are filled, the boiler is shut down in a regulated manner in such a way that no unnecessary smoldering fire and no unnecessary detonations can take place.
Lower risk of mortality
The stepless fan regulation reduces the danger of the verticalization of the wood gasifier boiler against a thermostatic or relay-controlled control. It is programmed in such a way that the boiler is raised at full power during heating. As long as the so-called dew point value of the boiler temperature and the switch-off value of the exhaust gas temperature are not reached, the fan rotates at full power. However, if the boiler temperature has risen to a value above the return temperature elevation (RLA), its power is reduced in small increments so that an adjustable boiler reflux temperature can be maintained. As a result, the heating process is stabilized.
On the other hand, thermostatic or relay-controlled control would continue to provide the fan with full power. The boiler heats up further, without regard for the heat loss. If the boiler temperature reaches a set shut-off value, the fan then goes out completely. As a result, the flame can tear off in the boiler, which can result in smoldering and deflagrations. The boiler kinks. Even if the flame does not tear, it does not burn through the burner nozzle when the fan is switched off, but rather upwards into the filling chamber. The wood in it starts to charcoal and thus loses a lot of burning quality. The combustion does not return to previous combustion values, even when the fan is switched on again. Another reason for the risk of mortality, which is not present with a modulating blower.
The FS470 controls the fan not only according to the boiler temperature but also according to the exhaust gas temperature. If this exceeds a reasonable value after the heating phase, much energy is lost through the vent. If the fan output is then reduced in small steps, the exhaust gas temperature drops in the same small steps and thus also the heat loss. If the exhaust gas temperature drops too much, the fan output increases again. Thus, the exhaust gas temperature is kept very uniformly to a degree which is optimal for the combustion. This optimum exhaust gas temperature is different from boiler type to boiler type and can be easily adapted in the FS470. At the same time, the thermal load on the burner ceramic decreases. It increases the life.
If the fan capacity is not adapted, the exhaust gas temperature may rise too high. This not only leads to loss of energy, but also affects the lining of the afterburner. This then wears faster.
Can be removed according to the modular principle
In the development of the FS470, emphasis was placed on expansion possibilities. The basic unit includes infinitely variable fan control according to the boiler and exhaust gas temperature, the control of the charge pump after differential operation and the evaluation of a possible door contact for the filling chamber door.
In addition, the control is expandable and also retroactive. This applies to the points listed below under "optional". Thus, the FS470 can be adapted to almost every boiler and almost every wish.
- continuous fan control, two options (primary and secondary air)
- operating control, depending on a carburettor and an exhaust gas temperature
- software-based adjustment of a fan capacity/efficiency (not applying of draft limiter is possible)
- battery-buffered real time clock (not applying of power line)
- control of a heating pump in different regimes
- heating and modulation of different operating stages
- potential-free contact, forwarded (opener/closer) to the control of an oil boiler/a gas carburettor
- stratified charge in a buffer storage
- door-contact monitoring with selectable control of a fan capacity
- indicating in case of overheating and safety shut down (to STB - Set-Top-Box)
- indicating of automatic safety shut down in case of combustion by LED signal light
- indicating in case of power failure
- indicating of the system operating conditions by menu and LED
- large, two-line LCD display
- intuitive menu control
- getting datas of all temperature regimes and any fan output by menu
- automatic heat keeping/storing
optionally expandable: (not included in the basic unit):
- double buffer storage- temperature-measurement with indicating the state-of-charge
- heating and sanitary hot water from the buffer storage
- control of the extractor fan for an air compressor tank while automatic opening of the filling door
- flap control (secondary air values)
- no-potential burner blocking according to an exhaust gas temperature
- no-potential burner blocking according to a boiler temperature
- no-potential burner blocking according to a buffer temperature
- starting-up relief to detour/ bypass of buffer storage
- till 12 different temperatures can be measured
- analysis of Lambda control (assembly of the third-party supplier)
- supplying of secondary air by fan capacity modulation
- supplying of secondary air by flap control
- heat exchanger with return temperature rise control
- integration of heating circuit and solar collectors
- weather-driven control system
- room temperature control
- daily and weekly programmes
- summer time automatic control